Financial Modeling Guide, a member of the Finance 3.0 network, offers a unique opportunity for authors and publishers to introduce and share their books and white papers with our readership across our network of finance professional destinations.
We publish excerpts from corporate finance reference texts, topical interest books, white papers and articles on a periodic basis. Excerpts are chosen by authors and publishers and submitted for consideration by our editors. The decision to publish will be based on quality and estimated appeal for our audience.
New financial modeling theory related material are particularly of interest, but we’ll publish excerpts from other related subjects, older books and classics as well. Each excerpt contains a biography of the author, a prominent image of the book cover (or author), and links for our readers to buy the book. For an example, see an excerpt from Simon Benninga’s Financial Modeling 3rd Edition.
We’re happy to publish multiple excerpts over consecutive days, which can offer particularly powerful promotion of your financial modeling book, white paper or article.
To promote your work on Financial Modeling Guide, authors and publishers should please send us the following:
- Book cover image: The image should be clean, with no superimposed text or images (such as “See Inside This Book!”), and should be sent as an image file. Should a book cover not be available, you may provide a photo of the author. The author photo should be 80 by 80 pixels, preferably high resolution.
- Link to Purchase: The link can be to any online store where the book or whitepaper is purchasable. However, we strongly suggest a link to Amazon, as that tends to lead to the highest volume of purchases. We provide a download service for free material.
- Short Bio: The biography of the author should be no more than 200 words. Please word-count it to ensure it does not exceed this limit.
- Link to Blog or Website: If the author has a blog or website, please send us a link to this page.
- Excerpts: The author should select at least five excerpts from the book or white paper. Excerpts should make good stand alone reading, and should not exceed 1,500 words. The author should suggest titles for the excerpts (which will probably be different from the chapter title). Please send the excerpts as a Word document or text file, not as a PDF.
- Contact information: Please send full contact information for the author, including email address and phone number.
Please email all the above items to firstname.lastname@example.org.